New programme for small businesses

first_img Facebook Twitter: @NeosKosmos Instagram The Agricultural Development and Foods minister proclaimed this week a 150-million-euro programme to support small manufacturing businesses using agricultural products, open to businesses with less than 750 employees or a turnover less than 200 million euro. The programme will support investments for the manufacturing and trade of agricultural products in the areas of meat, dairy, eggs and poultry, honey, livestock, cereals, oils, wine, groceries, flowers, animal feed, seeds and pharmaceutical or aromatic plants. The budget for the subsidy applications ranges from 100,000 to five million euro for 80 percent of the funds available and 5-10 million euro for the remaining 20 percent of available funds. Applications can be submitted from October 7 and the last date is December 28. Source: Athens Newslast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *